Thursday, August 6, 2009

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles:Turtles in Time Re-shelled

I just came accross this game in the new arrivals section on X-Box live. Now at first I was excited, and thought, could this be? One of my childhood favorite games has come to Xbox arcade. Well, sort of. I started it up and was disapointed to find that it's been modernized with 3D graphics and very unengaging music. Each of the turtles has stats:speed, range, defence, rush attack and special attack. Now it's been a long while since I played the original, but there's was just something about that good ol' 2D-ness that I miss. Also, the new music is weak, it's just not the same without the original sounds. So if you're not like me, and can get passed these issues you would probably enjoy the game as it looks like a litteral level for level copy. Sometimes though, you can't throw fancy 3D and HD and VD at something to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment